We are hosting a live event this time on how to write a CV which will take you to the interview and how to prep for the interview itself.
This workshop is for someone who wishes to understand how companies choose candidates and how to set up career goals.
At this event you will learn:
- how to structure your CV & Cover letter which will take you to interviews
- how to make a self presentation to be remembered after the interview
- how to answer “Tell us about yourself” and other “tricky” questions, such as talking about your weaknesses
- how to discuss soft and hard skills and present your achievements using simple techniques
- how setting up a correct goal can help you with choosing a career move which is right for you
Who we are:
Keynote speaker - Ksenia Burkova, Recruiter & HR Advisor.
Co-presenters - Julia Vinnik, NLP-practitioner, Psychology student, Business Consultant
Olesia Chayko, Pedagogy Specialist, Economist, Psychology student
The event will take place at the following address: Østerdalsgata 1B, 4th floor, 0658 Oslo.
Doors open at 17.15 and we start at 17.30. The duration of the workshop is 3 hours. The cost is 450 NOK. We would like to keep this event interactive and safe for everyone and we have, therefore, a limited number of spots available. LATEST UPDATE: 7 spots left.
If you would like to register, please using this registration link .
The feedback of the participants from previous events: